Tim, Jen, Braden, Joshua and Micah

Tim, Jen, Braden, Joshua and Micah

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Less than a week!!

We are counting down the days until we will be 
on our way back to Zhengzhou to pick up Micah! 
Braden talks about him a lot now 
and is excited to meet his newest little brother. 
The other day I took him to "Build-a-Bear" 
where he picked out a teddy bear for Micah, 
stuffed it, and named it "Brownie." 
I told him I would take it to China to give it to Micah for him, 
but he told me he wants to keep it in Micah's bed 
so that it is waiting for him when he comes home. 
I thought that was really sweet. 
Today he said to me, "Mommy, I love my little brother." 
He was hugging Joshua when he said it, 
so I assumed that is who he was referring to. 
But just to see, I asked him...who is your little brother? 
He said, "Micah...and my other little brother I love is Joshua."

You would have to see it to believe it, 
but we have been able to fit all three car seats 
in the back of the explorer! Praise Him!!! 
That is such a load off, 
since we now know we won't have to 
try to buy a mini van right away. 
Our God is so good. 
He continues to provide for us even down to the smallest detail.
 How can we not trust Him completely. 

The boys continue to amaze us with how well they have 
adjusted to these major changes in both of their lives. 
Joshua can now feed himself with a fork 
and climb up and down stairs holding the rail. 
He now says several two word phrases such as 
"love you" (ah-ooh) and "let's go!" (eh-ohhh!) 
Other words he has begun to try to say are "thank you" (ooh), 
"please" (nee), "yes ma'am" (meh), "hi," "bye," 
and like any other 2 year old, 
he definitely has down the word "no." :)

1 comment:

  1. AHHHHh less then a week!! I can not believe it. I can not wait to see you holding him.

    ReplyDelete