Just wanted to post a quick note to say we made it!! We touched down in Chicago through a thunderstorm... that was fun! All of the flights were on time and the one into Beijing was even 40 minutes early. Amazing! Thanks for all the prayers. We definitely felt them.
We are staying at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Zhengzhou (pronounced Jung-Jo)- Joshua's home town!!!
The time here is exactly 13 hours ahead of you. We are meeting down in our hotel lobby this morning (Thursday) 9:30am our time; (Wednesday) 8:30pm your time and going to get him!!! Can't wait!!! Joshua, here we come, buddy.
Glad that everything went smooth for you. I'm sure your worn out from all that traveling.
ReplyDeleteI prayed that you would even get there early:-) So happy for you. I know it will be a wonderful trip! Jynn
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome. We're praying for ya'll. Love you guys! Karen and Jeremy
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you at 8:30 and sharing your story with my parents. I had goosebumps when I pictured you meeting Joshua for the first time! Praying for you guys and for Braden!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa
We are so excited for you both knowing that you should have Joshua now. We are continuing to pray for you. We cannot wait for your next update:) Love you guys! Jack and Lynne
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that you have him! Chelsea came home last night and they had mentioned that only a 1/2 before you met him :) So by now you are all sleeping. approaching morning...I pray your first night went well and that he is taking to you both easily.
ReplyDelete